Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm about to have a bowl of ice cream...

... but I don't have a sufficient foundation. I just ran out of Chewy Chips Ahoy TM cookies. I do have a box of Fudge Brownie mix, but here I am, all by my lonesome, and I'd prefer to preheat the oven with some company to entertain me in the interim. What I do have, are some Cinnamon graham crackers. So here's what I'm thinking: Take one half of the graham, spread some peanut butter (natural) on it, take the other half, spread some frosting (vanilla rainbow chip) over that, and put 'em together. Instant graham cookie sandwich. Hopefully the double layer of cracker will provide enough sustinence to hold up to the ice cream, while the porous nature of the crackers at the same time allows the melted ice cream to seep in a bit, mix with the vanilla of the frosting and peanutty goodness of the PB. Here's the risky part--I'm working with Cookies 'n Cream. Will the sharpness of the cinnamon override the creamy smoothness of the cookies 'n cream? I'm hoping no. But, at this juncture, I just can't tell for sure.
I'll be sure to let you (me) know how it goes. Wish me luck.

No comments: